Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Live Life To The Fullest



 
I got this quote from a local production programme. =)

This year, will be a tough year for all my dear friends, same to me, Form 6. Ahhhh *faint*

After these past three months I realize something which matters very much to me, that is :

" Love yourself first. "



Everywhere I see people who don't love themselves, they wanted to love others, but they don't understand the fact that they should love themselves FIRST.

I know I'm the same kind of person, who don't really love my own self. Be kind to myself, perhaps that's what make me so impossible to sleep at night? Insonmia.

So, this year, I'm going to promise myself.

Magic voodo, ha! Just joking, some little declaration: 
"Starting from today, I will love myself more and more.
 Starting from today, I will be kind to myself.
 Starting from today, I will keep promises to myself and don't break them. "

Stay calm and live life to the fullest! =D

Link: http://www.wikihow.com/Love-Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment