Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sneakpeak on University life!

After coming back from matriculation, my family and I set a trip to KL, Selangor.
This time I become a little princess in the town! Teehee!
First stop, KLCC!

And....
DEWAN FILHARMONIK PETRONAS! (*Gulp*)

My darling dad he bought me ticket for MPO (Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra) performance for "Romantic Favourites"!!!

Teeheee! :D I'm a lucky kid!

Also, Pavilion!



Last stop, my DREAM UNIVERSITY!


I get to visit the faculty veterinar! The best I ever dream to study in !



It has its OWN HOSPITAL! How COOL is that! ( YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH )


Little cages for your love pet, just incase they are just a little too naughty...


They even have their own reception counter and special private rooms for doctors, it is so REAAALLL!















Errrr.... Right now is also the update time for UPU and USM application, after this they are going filter through and pick their students. I hope they can pick me! (Give ths puss-in-boots-look ) PLEEAAASSSEEEE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment