Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The most terifying course in my whole LIFE?!

Looking at the title I guess you can get some sort of imagination in mind of what I'm going to say in this post. Well, you might have guessed it. Yes, it's FORM SIX.




  In Malaysia, we have primary school and secondary school system. After graduating from your beloved high school, you are given the opportunity (if you have what it takes to get in) to select a course to pursue your studies. However, if you eliminate all the other choices in the selection, you'll might end up in Form Six.

As other choices have very small possibilities happening on me, I HAD to choose Form Six.
I was told that Malaysia Form Six exam (aka STPM - Sijil Tinggi Peperiksaan Malaysia) was rated as the second highest difficulty in the whole world just behind Singapore's exam.
AHHHH I'm Confused!!!?
So speaking in level of changeableness, I wouldn't want to think about how I'm going to face it anymore. :S
 
I have the most interested in science, but however, it takes me in to a dilemma when I am given the chance of choosing which pure science (either physic or biology) that I'm taking for that one-and-a-half years.

Nice explanation!
  
Precaution : To prevent myself from getting "option error" (scientific term invented by myself ), I should get to know more my passion (a kind advice from HJ) towards which guy (oppss!)  subject by deepen my knowledge. (Ha! Full marks for my precaution please!)

In order to do that ( I can't do this ALONE you know, because I'll end up sleeping on top of my textbook D:), I decided to attend classes ( from Coursera maybe? ) and tuition.

So next up, Lower Six 2013 Tuition in Chung Hwa by dedicated tutors ( Our seniors! ). Yay!
Lucky me :P , through this tuition I'll get a bunch of friends who maybe going to form six and an opportunity to discuss with them! Furthermore, I'll be receiving superb notes on the subjects and guidance in my way of exploring them. A great thank you (although we still need to pay the tuition fees ) to the organizer (Mr Kang?) and tutors ( Wilson Soo, Kah Jian and Chee Keong, though the next biology tutor is coming) who are willing to pay effort and time on us. And of course, another thank you to RC for gathering all of us, informing and schedule the time table in order all of us to have the possibility to attend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment