Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mad driver + Mad tutor = Mad driving experience

Ahhhhhh.... When you get into 17 or 18 years old, you will be given a new mission, that is, learning how to drive a car!

In Malaysia, we have two stages before you can get a P licence. First the MCQ (multi choice question) test, or also known as theory test. You are given about an hour to complete it and also pass the colourblind test and the number test on the online programme and with a passing marks of 42/50! However, if you fail in the colourblind test they will give you a letter and you will go to the General Hospital to have a check up with your eyes. Given that the passing mark is so high, I really tried my best in studying it with the 500 question booklet given by the driving school. The first Real-Hard-Study after graduating from high school LOL!

Then after passing the test, you will be given a three hour lecture in the driving school. You may think it is boring, well, but without listening to it you will not have a idea preparing yourself for the next stage. So, conclusion? This IS important. Of course, remember to brave yourself because they will let you see some GRUESOME picture to let you keep in mind what the scene will be after a car crash incident.

Now, I'm in the second stage, that is the practical test. When you learn to actually DRIVE IT.
"The famous circus will now present you .......... The acrobat act of driving! "
OKAY, so the so-called "circus act" is consisting of three main thing.
The HILL, PARKING and THREE-POINT-TURN!

BUUUAAAHHHH.
Errr... not so scary la!
I know, I know, it STILL scares me when I'm driving ( imagine trying to control the unleash horse "car" without touching the big yellow line and the bumpers ). However, practice makes puuurrrfact!
I'm trying to do as much practice as possible to make my skills smoother so everything will just be fine. ( Let's us hope so ;S )
Little Kancil! The same type of car which I am driving.

And of course, the THREE ROAD. Road A, B and C.
Simple as that?
Not that simple to me! I'm not staying that area... T.T Dear memory give me some luck and can you help me memorize it please ~

Next week, I'm going for the QTI ( pre-test ), so wish me luck ! Hahaha !
I mean it, really! Cause I'm scared! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment