Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hit the road




Yesterday (27/2/13) I just passed the second part of the driving test that is Bahagian 2 and 3.
It wasn't as smooth as I thought in Bahagian 3, actually quite freaking out during the whole test, but in the end a big relieve that I passed it. Well the sad part is I only got 16 which is the lowest passing mark for the test.
Phew~




Mmmm, the Bahagian 2 was smooth probably because I get to use the car what I've been train to use, that is Kancil. And I screwed up in Bahagian 3 for the sake of Viva. (luckily I don't have to drive Viva ANYMORE)

After times of getting scolded by my instructor, it is still worth it. I really don't want to fail you know, after so many practices and hard work. However, I'm still surprized how far I've grown after graduating.

The fact of in two months, I've learned how to drive a car! How amazingly I can actually DRIVE, I actually thave that immature thinking of in order to be a good driver, one shall be good in playing driving games. LOL

Other than that, to enrich and make full use of my time, I'm having lots of FUN learning German in Malaysian-German Society. ;)

Obviously, it is a new language to me. Sometimes I do get frustrated because of unable to speak the right accent and pronunciation. However it is always a laughter filling experience learning German together with all peoples from different backgrounds and occupation!

The course I'm taking now is the A1-a German Language Course and I'm attending the normal learning class ( note: not the intensive programme ) on Saturday morning. We have a book consisting Kursbuch+Arbeitsbuch (translation : coursebook + workbook). 

This one! :D

Furthermore, to accelerate our learning speed, some of us also bought a german-english (and the other way round) dictionary.

There are more activities coming up in March including enjoying a german movie (with english subtitles) at the society .

That's all for now! Auf Widersehen ! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment